Oslo, Norway – T-VIPS, a global leader in professional video contribution and distribution solutions, today announced that IBC2011 will see it launch new products to deliver on its industry leading vision in digital terrestrial TV (DTT), video transport and IP.
“IBC will see T-VIPS expand its portfolio to ensure that we continue to push the bandwidth vs quality envelope in professional video transport and make the complex simple in video over IP and DTT,” said Johnny Dolvik, CEO, T-VIPS. “In transport stream processing, our new solutions are designed to simplify the uninterrupted operation of complex video networks. In video contribution, new product launches ensure that T-VIPS can offer solutions that deliver the best performance across all bandwidth ranges, while in DTT we are providing operators with best-in-class solutions to ensure consumers can enjoy robust, localized HD TV.”
Visitors to the T-VIPS stand (1.B71) will see a number of solutions for:
· Video transport including the market leading JPEG2000 Video Gateway solution
· Remote Production
· Redundancy solutions for IP video networks
· DTT solutions, including products that enable and enhance the transition to DVB-T2.
“At T-VIPS we fully understand the importance of IP in the broadcast space and we will continue to develop solutions that move beyond the bandwidth / cost advantages of IP to gain important benefits in reliability, intelligence and flexibility. We believe that delivering on this vision will, in the long run, provide enormous bottom-line benefits through greater efficiency and enabling exciting new business models,” concluded Dolvik.
On-stand demonstrations will include:
· A number of demos of the cProcessor multiplexing and processing products, which have been developed to address the needs of network operators, TV stations and broadcasters by providing simple solutions for complex environments. A live demo of a DVB-T2/SFN Seamless Switching Solution which is expected to attract a lot of interest at the show
· The T-VIPS Video Gateway range, which has been designed primarily to provide high-quality transport of video over IP. IBC will showcase how the TVG450 can contribute to effective remote productions
· The nSure range, showing how it can safeguard the delivery of high-quality video content, by providing 24/7 monitoring, advanced analysis and redundancy switching.
For further information: David Bramley, Platform PR, Tel: +44 (0)20 7486 4900, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About T-VIPS AS
T-VIPS, a global leader in professional video transport solutions for contribution, distribution and Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT), offers a comprehensive portfolio of powerful, efficient and intelligent solutions for processing and transporting high-quality video. T-VIPS’ close involvement in video standards bodies, leadership in JPEG2000, expertise in IP and transport stream multiplexing, processing and monitoring results in state-of-the-art technology that makes complex TV network operations simpler and preserves the integrity of high-end video streams.
T-VIPS solutions are utilized in many demanding applications, including 1080/60p, 3DTV, alternative content for digital cinema, live HD sports and news back-haul, and the transport of HDTV programming over IP networks. T-VIPS is leading the IP-based video network revolution by empowering high-profile network operators, broadcasters and post-production customers in over 50 countries with innovative solutions that deliver significant operational and financial benefits. The privately-held company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with Americas’ headquarters in New Jersey. For further information, visit: http://www.t-vips.com